In recent years, Motorola has shown that it can also do it in the electronics sector smartphone top di gammaafter having become a point of reference in the mid-range with its legendary Moto G.
We know that the winged house is about to launch a new flagship, the Moto Edge 40 Pro that we have begun to know with the various leaks that have emerged on the net in recent weeks. Now we know even more thanks to new details just leaked on the net.
The image you find right above should match the complete specifications of the device, and by the way is in Italian, a sign that the device is ready to be launched in our area too. Let’s see them together:
- Display: 6,67″ quad-curved pOLED, full HD+, refresh rate fino a 120 Hz, 1.080 x 2.400 pixel
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- RAM: 12 GB LPDDR5x
- Storage interno: 256 GB UFS 4.0
- Operating system: Android 13 stock
- Rear camera:
- Principal: 50 megapixel, OIS
- Wide angle: 50 megapixel
- Telephoto: 12 megapixels, 2x optical zoom
- Front camera: 60 megapixel, Quad Pixel
- Connectivity: 5G, dual SIM, Wi-Fi 6E, Wi-Fi 7, Bluetooth 5.3, USB Type-C 3.2
- sensors: NFC, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- Audio: speaker Dolby Atmos
- Certifications: IP68
- Safety: fingerprint sensor in the display
- Dimensions: 161,16 x 74 x 8,59 mm
- Weight: 197 grams
- Drums: 4,600 mAh, 125W fast charging, wireless charging, 5W reverse wireless charging
In short, a technical sheet that leaves little room for discussion: Moto Edge 40 Pro is preparing to hit the market as a absolute top of the rangein all sectors.
There is even certification IP68the RAM and the latest internal storage generationwith support for the latest standards for the wifi connectivity.
The new images you find in the gallery below show us its design with the colourways expected: Eclipse Black, Nebula Green, Lunar Bluee long live magenta. At this point he lacks to know the prezzo which, by now it is fairly certain, will not be low.