Honor has been present for several years now in the smartphone sector and, especially since it gained independence from Huawei, it has also invested heavily in high-end devices. Among these we also find foldable smartphones.
AMAZON VALENTINE STORE
Last November, the Chinese company presented the new one in the Asian markets Honor Magic Vs. This is the new generation of foldables from the Chinese house. Now Honor unveils it at the level international.
The company has chosen the well-known Zack’s JerryRigEverything to exalt its new foldable. In the video shared by Zack, which you find at the end of the article, we can in fact discover the mechanical secrets of Honor Magic Vs. This makes a lot of sense especially since we are talking about a foldable device.
Honor has highlighted the improvements made to the new model, with the new zipper which should ensure greater durability over time. In fact, Honor claimed to have drastically reduced the structural components for the hinge.
In fact, these have gone from the 92 of Honor Magic V to the 4 of the new model.
This innovation should guarantee a higher quality of the folding device over time. It also allowed Honor to make money more space internal, used for the implementation of multiple battery cells for a capacity equal to 5.000m mAh. mLo often of 12,9 mm is less than the predecessor, as well as the weight of 267 grams.
The following list consists of the data sheet complete with Honor Magic Vs:
- External: 6.45″ OLED FHD+ (2560 × 1080 pixels) 21:9, 120Hz refresh rate, 1920Hz high frequency PWM eye protection, HDR10+, DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1200 nits brightness
- Internal: 7.9″ OLED FHD+ foldable panel (2272 × 1984 pixels), 10.3:9, 90Hz refresh rate, 1920Hz high-frequency PWM eye protection, HDR10+, DCI-P3 color gamut , brightness up to 800 nits
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- RAM: 8/12GB, 16GB version Ultimate
- Internal memory: 256GB/512GB, 512GB version Ultimate
- Rear cameras:
- Main sensor: 54MP with IMX800 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- Ultrawide sensor: 50 MP with f/2.0 aperture, macro option
- Tele sensor: 8 MP with 3x optical zoom, f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 16MP with f/2.45 aperture
- Drums: 5000mAh, with support for 66W fast charging
- Closed: 12.9mm
- when open: 6.1mm
- Dimensions overall:
- from closed: 160,3 x 72,6 x 12,9 mm
- from open: 160,3 x 141,5 x 6,1 mm
- SIM: dual SIM
- Weight: 261 g
- Audio: stereo speakers, certified by IMAX Enhanced, 3-microphone stereo voice pickup, DTS algorithm: X Ultra, USB-C
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2,4 GHz e 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS (Dual band L1 + L5), NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (GEN1)
- SO: MagicOS 7.0 based on Android 12
- Other: side fingerprint reader, infrared sensor, Magic Pen support
Currently Honor has yet to define one launch date on the European markets of the new Magic Vs, as well as has yet to communicate to which prezzo will be sold.