Las Vegas, Nev. (FOX5) – A Las Vegas diner is getting into the holiday spirit once again by becoming a “Nightmare Before Christmas” themed restaurant.
According to a press release, Más Por Favor Taqueria y Tequila will become a “Nightmare Before Xmas” for the holiday season.
The publication notes that “The Nightmare Before Xmas” will run from November 16 to December 27.
As part of the attraction, guests enter through a “magic” sliding door and walk through a hallway lit up with colorful Christmas lights that leads to a decorated bar in the back. The main space of the Nightmare before Xmas bar will be decorated with real-life replicas of Oogie Boogie, Jack Skellington and Sally Pillows, the publication notes. It will also feature a Christmas tree covered in “The Bride Before Christmas” themed decorations and topped with a Jack Skellington tree topper.
Organizers say the decorations will allow every visitor to feel as if they have been transported to the city of Christmas.
Nightmare Before Christmas-inspired food and drink (served in themed mugs) will be on offer, including:
- Zero’s Zero Ribs, featuring prime rib marinated in ancho BBQ sauce, garnished with green onions and pickled red onions
- Frog’s Breath Posole Verde with Chicken Garnished with Blue Corn Tortilla Strips and Sliced Watermelon Radish
- Sandy Claws tacos made with chipotle crab tail meat, pineapple habanero slaw and avocado crema
- Oogie Boogie Dirt Pie Made with Pistachio Pudding, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Creepy Herbs
- Pumpkin King Cheesecake Brulee Pumpkin Creme Brulee Cheesecake with Caramelized Black Sugar
- Jack Skellington is made with dark rum, crème de cacao, orgeat and mint chocolate liqueur.
- Dr. Finklestein’s is made with silver tequila, strawberries and cream syrup, and champagne.
- Oogie Boogie is made with reposado tequila, pumpkin pie horchata, spiced rum and agave.
- Sally Apple Punch is made with silver tequila, spicy apple juice, lime, grenadine and apple blossom bitters.
- Christmastown Eggnog is made with white rum, Grand Marnier, agave and eggnog
- Deadly Night Shade Hot cocoa made with reposado tequila and sweetened condensed milk
Más Por Favor says the Nightmare Before Xmas bar is open daily from 3pm to 2am. masporfavorlv.com or call (702) 201.1133.
Copyright 2022 KVVU. All rights reserved.