Empower Field at Mile High is one of the best atmospheres in the NFL to watch a live game. From the incredible selection of food at the concession stands to being able to enjoy the incredible scenery of the Rocky Mountains, Empower Field is an experience like no other. If you or someone you know wants to visit Empower Field at Mile High, here’s everything you might want to know.
Where is Empower Field at Mile High?
Empower Field at Mile High is in Denver, Colorado. Empower Field’s address is 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204.
Who plays at Empower Field at Mile High?
The Denver Broncos play football at Empower Field in Mile High.
What is the capacity of Empower Field at Mile High?
The capacity of Empower Field at Mile High is 76,125, which is the number of seats in the stadium.
When do the gates open at Empower Field at Mile High?
Empower Field at the Mile High gate will open two hours prior to kickoff.
Related: NFL games today
How much is parking at Empower Field at Mile High?
There are a limited number of play spaces sold on a first-come, first-served basis in Lots A & C. Lot A is a $30 car park, which requires four people in the car to purchase a space, and is not allowed in this lot carrying luggage. Lot C is $40 early tailgating lot and usually sells out within the first hour of opening.
Can you make it to Empower Field at Mile High?
Yes, you can tailgate at Empower Field at Mile High. The rules are that any of your items, from grills, chairs or coolers, must be behind or in front of your vehicle. Driving lanes must always be clear for people to enter or exit. All other sides should start to break 45 minutes before the start of the game. Lots will open four and a half hours before kick-off.
Can you watch the Denver Broncos Empower Field warmups at Mile High?
Yes, you can watch the football team warm up before a game at Empower Field at Mile High. You can go down to section 100 and see if you can get an autograph or picture with the players.
Related: Best Selling NFL Jerseys
What can you bring to Empower Field at Mile High?
Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and no larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″ may be allowed into the ballpark.
Can you bring food and water to Empower Field at Mile High?
Any type of food must be contained in a clear plastic bag. You are not allowed to bring any beverages into the stadium, meaning no Gatorade, soda or water.
Is Empower Field at Mile High cashless?
Empower Field at Mile High is cashless and accepts all major credit cards as payment. You must use credit or debit cards to pay for food, beverages and merchandise.
How much is an apartment at Empower Field at Mile High?
Empower Field apartments at Mile High cost between $18,000 and $30,000. Guests will also receive VIP parking tickets. Inside the luxury suite there is a kitchenette, private toilet, premium furniture and HDTV. Premium catering options in the apartments are available for purchase in advance.
- The Ring of Fame Loge Suites is a unique all-inclusive premium option located in one corner of the 400 Suite level. Ring of Fame Loge suites consist of small seating groups, usually groups of six.
- The 200 Level Suites are located on the lowest level of suites at Empower Field at Mile High. This apartment can accommodate between 17-25 people who have tickets.
- The 400 Level Suites are located on the second suite level at Empower Field at Mile High. This apartment can accommodate between 17 and 25 people.
Related: 2022 NFL Power Rankings
What can be eaten at Empower Field at Mile High?
There are some delicious places to eat when you’re at Empower Field at Mile High. We’ve listed locations where you can grab a bite to eat before or during the game.
- [email protected]: Serving hot dogs, popcorn, sodas, nachos and more at the concession stand at 123.
- Drink MKT: Fans looking to grab a cold beer with a wide variety of choices should head to sections 116, 124, 321, 510 and 528.
- Tenders Love and Chicken: In sections 103 and 122 we offer chicken, wings, sauces, fries and more.
- 505 Green Chile Cheese Dog: Hot dog with chile sauce, cheese and chips in sections 112 and 117.
- Red Zone Pizza: Buy a classic Italian pizza in the 101 section.
- King of Brats: Monster dog, peanuts, hot dogs and green chili sausage in section 117.
- Frank Bonanno concepts: Pork belly sandwiches and fried chicken sandwiches in section 119.
- Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dog: Delicious hot dogs and sausages in section 103.
- Federal Blvd Burger: Custom gourmet cheeseburgers in sections 107, 512 and 538.
- French 75 French Dip sandwich: Grunt rib sandwich on a hoagie roll in the 130 and 525 sections.
- Vegetarian Street Tacos: Cauliflower tacos, black beans and more in sections 103, 107, 119, 503 and 539.
- End of the Cheesesteak Zone: Serve the classic Philly cheesesteak in sections 106, 131, 513 and 529.
- Wyly Coyote Potatoes: A wide variety of potato dishes, including short ribs, mac n cheese, Texas chili, jalapeno peppers and more, can be found in section 121.
Related: Super Bowl odds: Every team’s championship future