A state-of-the-art facility, AT&T Stadium is one of the best professional arenas in the world. Whether you want to catch a Dallas Cowboys football game or a variety of other popular events, AT&T Stadium is always rocking. If you’re looking to visit AT&T Stadium soon, here’s everything you need to know to enjoy your trip.
Where is AT&T Stadium?
AT&T Stadium is in Arlington, Texas. The address for AT&T Stadium is 1 AT&T Way, Arlington, TX 76011.
Who plays at AT&T Stadium?
The Dallas Cowboys play at At&T Stadium.
What is the capacity at AT&T Stadium?
The capacity of AT&T Stadium is 80,000, which is the number of seats in the arena.
What time do the gates open at AT&T Stadium?
AT&T Stadium gates will open two hours prior to kickoff.
Related: NFL games today
How much is parking at AT&T Stadium?
Parking at AT&T Stadium costs approx $20-$125 on match days.
Can you pass AT&T Stadium?
Yes, you can tailgate at AT&T Stadium, but this is not permitted in Lot 3, parts of Lot 5, Lot 8 and Lot 9. Stadium parking lots will open four hours prior to kickoff at noon and at least five hours prior to kickoff for afternoon and night games.
Can you watch the Dallas Cowboys warm up at AT&T Stadium?
Yes, you can watch the football team warm up before the game at AT&T Stadium. You can go down to section 100 and see if you can get an autograph or picture with the players.
Related: Best Selling NFL Jerseys
What can you bring to AT&T Stadium?
Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and no larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″ may be allowed into the ballpark.
Can you bring food and water to AT&T Stadium?
It is not allowed to bring food or drink into the stadium.
Is AT&T Stadium cashless?
AT&T Stadium is cashless and accepts all major credit cards as payment. You must use credit or debit cards to pay for food, beverages and merchandise.
Related: 2022 NFL Power Rankings
How much is a suite at AT&T Stadium?
Apartments at AT&T Stadium cost between $5,500 and $50,000. Guests will also receive VIP parking tickets. Inside the luxury suite there is a kitchenette, private toilet, premium furniture and HDTV. Premium catering options in the apartments are available for purchase in advance.
- Field Level Suites make for one of the best experiences in professional sports, putting you one step away from the action on the field. At AT&T Stadium, 34 Field Suites line both sides.
- The Hall of Fame Suites is just above the 100 level, providing a fantastic vantage point for viewing the court.
- Silver Level Suites occupy the highest suite level at AT&T Stadium. The Silver Suite Level contains 88 private suites that surround the entire stadium. The Silver Suite Level is just above the 300 level seating sections and the third suite level from the grounds.
What can be eaten at AT&T Stadium?
There are some delicious places to eat when you’re at AT&T Stadium. We’ve listed locations where you can grab a bite to eat before or during the game.
- Classic Meals: hot dogs, cheeseburgers, nachos, pretzels and more can be found throughout the venue on game day and at events to enjoy.
- Chicken fried steak sandwich: The classic chicken fried steak sandwich is as Texan as a chicken sandwich. Grab this delicious sandwich in sections 218, 243, 409 and 439.
- Cowboys Cheesesteak: Onions, secret cheese sauce, meats, vegetables and more throughout the space.
- A chicken and waffle sandwich the size of Texas: The famous chicken and waffle sandwich with maple syrup is found in sections 218 and 243.
- Heaven and Hell Burger: patty with mac n cheese, fritos crushed on top, lettuce and more in sections 202 and 227.
- Pro Bowl: an Asian-inspired dish with fried rice, meat, peppers, soy sauce and more, in sections 219 and 245.
- Korean barbecue Brat: Korean sausage with onions, jalapenos, fried onions and more in sections 411 and 441.
- Quinoa salad: A protein-rich meal with brown rice, vegetables and feta cheese in sections 420 and 450.
- Grain Bowl: Available at Hall of Fame Concessions, fans can get healthy and delicious rice, vegetables, and protein choices.
- Bent Buckle: A cone filled with mac n cheese, jalapenos, mac n cheese and more at Bent Buckle.
- Cowboys Ice Cream Sundae: In sections 219, 245 and 412, fans can enjoy a wide selection of ice cream flavors with nuts, whipped cream and cherries.
Related: NFL Stadium Rankings: NFL Stadium Rankings