Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may be compensated for some links to products and services.
October is one of my favorite months of all time. Why, you may ask? Well, it’s the spooky season leading up to Halloween on the 31stst. Any excuse to dress up in costume and eat candy works for me! It’s officially fall, so we can sip pumpkin spice lattes while soaking up the crisp air and crisp leaves. And this year I’m counting down the days until Taylor Swift releases his new album At midnight. As a Swiftie, fall always made me think of the award-winning artist — she’s basically the queen of sweater weather. She even has a song called “Cardigan”! Need we say more?
Cardigans are to sweaters what crossbody bags are to purses—both pieces are wardrobe staples that you can style in a variety of ways. Versatile and practical! You can take a cardigan from summer to winter and from brunch to a business meeting. They’re also effortlessly chic and comfortable. Well, what are you waiting for? Shop the 21 most flattering and trendy cardigans for fall!
1. One customer called this “The best sweater for the office!” This open cardigan is light enough to throw in your bag if you end up feeling cold – just $31!
2. Cozy-chic! This long knitted cardigan it also has pockets and a hood – originally $60, now only $49!
3. Simple, yet sweet! This cardigan with soft buttons is a lovely layered piece with an elegant touch. Available in sizes XS to 6X and 28 different colors — only $27!
4. Spotted! This fashionable cardigan with leopard print it is a wild way to spice up your fall wardrobe – originally $54, now only $40!
5. Chunky? Check it out. This slouchy sweater it’s ideal for business with its oversized fit – originally $46, now only $40!
6. One customer called this “the cutest, perfectly cut cardigan!” This waffle sweater comes with pockets in 31 different colors — originally $50, now only $43!
7. Looking for a cardigan to complete your travel uniform? This drapey style in waffle knit material is long enough to pair with leggings – originally $46, now only $36!
8. Get off the plane at LAX with a dream and this cardigan! Light, long and soft, this open cardigan is a dream for passing time or travel — only $32!
9. We know you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but it’s fair to judge a cardigan by its buttons. And that ribbed knit sweater it has the cutest oversized button accents — only $50!
10. Chunky knit sweater that doesn’t itch? We’re in! This open cardigan it even comes with pockets as an added bonus — originally $50, now only $35!
11. Color Us obsessed with this luxury colored cardigan! Patchwork knitwear gives us cozy vibes from home – only 170 dollars!
12. Go team! With a floral print and striped trim, this varsity cardigan from Anthropologie is truly unique – just 130 dollars!
13. According to one customer, this knitted cardigan with collar is “warm and beautiful.” Oversized in ivory, this sweater is a wardrobe winner – just 188 dollars!
14. Earn your stripes in this one striped cardigan duster! Stripes are in this season, so this look is both trendy and timeless – just right 128 dollars!
15. Fall in love with the most beautiful sweater for fall, this one colorful cardigan from Free People. Customers say this oversized sweater is a cozy “work of art”—just 198 dollars!
16. Known for its ultra-soft fabric, Barefoot Dreams designed a cardigan that is as soft as a blanket. This long, lightweight style is great for lounging or hanging out—originally $120, now from just 60 dollars!
17. This is a cross between a tailored jacket and a relaxed sweater elegant herringbone cardigan by Vince Camuto is an elevated approach to knitwear – only 99 dollars!
18. Customers say this is cashmere blend cardigan is a “wardrobe staple”. Long and light, this sweater will take you from warm to cold weather – originally $79, now just $47!
19. This cropped cable knit cardi is fashionable for autumn. Style this sweater with high-waisted jeans or a mini skirt for an easy ensemble – just 69 dollars!
20. Have you ever wanted to wrap yourself in Ugg slippers? This fuzzy draped cardigan from Ugg featuring the brand’s signature comfortable fabric — only 128 dollars!
21. This varsity cardigan is from Target’s Future Collective collaboration with Kahlana Barfield Brown. A pop of green makes this ivory sweater stand out—just $38!
Looking for additional ways to elevate your wardrobe? See more choices below:
This post is brought to you by the Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest wear, handbags, plus size swimwear, women’s trainers, bridal wear and perfect gift ideas for everything in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for testing free of charge. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturers of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase a product featured in the article. This does not affect our decision whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!