Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may be compensated for some links to products and services.
Amazon Prime Day Part 2 may be over and Black Friday is a month away – but there are still some great deals to shop! In fact, Nordstrom is currently offering great deals on fall fashion, from trendy shoes to cozy sweaters. We’re not exactly sure why these best-selling styles are on sale, but we’re definitely not mad about it!
We’ve gone ahead and selected our favorite finds from this wide selection of savings. These wardrobe staples will elevate your cold weather wardrobe. I spend all day online shopping every day (it’s literally my job) and even I was tempted to add some of these pieces to my cart. Dress to impress all season long in these 21 chic looks!
1. Sweater time! This Free People chunky sweater is a versatile statement piece that can take you from day to night – originally $108, now only 65 dollars!
2. These Sam Edelman Waterproof Chelsea Boots it will keep you dry rain or shine! The sole style is totally on trend – originally $170, now only 119 dollars!
3. This Blank NYC Faux Leather Moto Jacket it’s too cool! An absolute must-have layered piece in your wardrobe—originally $98, now only $49!
4. This heavenly soft cashmere crew neck sweater is a sophisticated silhouette that will never go out of style – originally $129, now only 90 dollars!
5. If you want Us, then live in lounges! This Free People Oversized Thermal Long Sleeve T-Shirt is an elevated approach to comfortable clothing – originally $78, now down to just $47!
6. Loafers are the It shoe of the fall season! Stay on trend with this one elegant Sam Edelman loafers — originally $130, now from just $78!
7. This Bernardo waterproof jacket with hood will be your best friend on a rainy fall day – originally $149, now only 100 dollars!
8. Sweat in these Zell Pocket Joggers! Comfortable, functional and flattering – originally $59, now only $59 $30!
9. Happy feet! These Ugg shearling slide slippers are fuzzy and fantastic — originally $90, now from just 69 dollars!
10. Looking for a long sweater with leggings that won’t make you look like you’re wearing a tent? This Free People Drop Tunic is super comfortable and surprisingly flattering – originally $168, now just $168 100 dollars!
11. Chances are you already have a pair of black boots in your closet. Replace it with this brown ankle boots that are appropriate for fall — originally $150, now only 100 dollars!
12. Good jeans! These Good American Short High Waisted Skinny Jeans are everyday essentials – originally $155, now only $93!
13. Honestly, we can’t believe that these great boots Circus by Sam Edelman is this cheap! These slip-on shoes look like they cost four times the money—originally $120, now only 50 dollars!
14. Dolenje is always a cold weather classic! This Free People turtleneck sweater perfectly oversized with a looser neckline that won’t suffocate you – originally $128, now only $77!
15. Are we dreaming? This Ralph Lauren long coat with hood currently on sale for over $100 – originally $340, now only 200 dollars!
16. We just found the perfect dark designer jeans for a night out. Customers are obsessed with this AG skinny jeans — originally $225, now only $151!
17. They say blondes have more fun – but we have more fun in them Blue waterproof boots! Crafted from waterproof leather, these soled boots are tough and stylish—originally $180, now only 120 dollars!
18. Pure perfection! This A good American faux shearling jacket is so cozy for cold weather – originally $165, now only 139 dollars!
19. Puffy vests are one of the most popular looks this season! Jump on the trend with this one Quilted North Face Water Repellent Puffer Vestwith extra insulation — originally $179, now only 107 dollars!
20. Add some flair to your wardrobe with this one High waist flared jeans! The fit is so timeless and flattering – originally $238, now only $143!
21. Need a long jacket to wear with dresses or jeans for dressier occasions? This Sam Edelman wool coat is an elegant choice – originally $240, now only 150 dollars!
Looking for additional ways to elevate your wardrobe? See more choices below:
This post is brought to you by the Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest wear, handbags, plus size swimwear, women’s trainers, bridal wear and perfect gift ideas for everything in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for testing free of charge. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturers of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase a product featured in the article. This does not affect our decision whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!